Experienced SSD Lawyer Aids Seattle and Portland Area Clients
Accomplished Washington and Oregon firm helps clients obtain Social Security disability
If you can’t work because of a disability and are wondering how you will be able to support yourself and your family, you need a legal advocate with experience helping individuals like you obtain Social Security disability benefits. With offices in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington, the Law Offices of Fred J. Fleming helps clients file their claims and appeal denials of SSD benefits by the Social Security Administration.
Compassionate attorney is well-known in the community
Our firm truly cares about our clients’ cases and sees them through to the end. Our community and peers know us as:
- Knowledgeable — We solely focus on disability law, so we are always aware of the latest legal developments in the practice area, making us better equipped to fight for you.
- Concerned — We know that your disability has changed your life and how important it is to receive your benefits so you can move forward.
- Respected — Fred J. Fleming is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
You are already dealing with physical and financial challenges. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Committed advocate handles all aspects of claims and appeals
If you can no longer work because of a physical or mental impairment and meet certain work history requirements, you may be eligible to receive Social Security disability benefits. We can assist you with all of these stages:
- Filing — Because many first-time Social Security disability applications are rejected, an experienced attorney can help you submit an application designed to satisfy the requirements for demonstrating a qualifying disability. This often involves submitting medical and other documentation to support your claim.
- Appealing — To appeal the denial of benefits, you first must file a request for reconsideration with the SSA. If benefits are again denied, you have the right to a hearing before an administrative law judge and to present evidence supporting your claim. We can represent you in both processes. If you lose at this hearing, we can request to have the Appeals Council review the denial of the hearing judge or we can appeal your case in federal court.
We use our knowledge of SSD policies and procedures to your advantage and employ time-tested strategies for overcoming barriers to obtaining benefits.
Contact a caring SSD lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Fred. J. Fleming is available to discuss your situation 24 hours a day. Please call us at 206-339-0032 or contact us online to schedule a free disability law consultation in Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington.